Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2012 -- Brazil is one of the fastest growing emerging markets for personal care products. The female market is well established; with its scale, diversity and long-term history, however, comes the problem of maturity. Continued success will be based on the need to search out and leverage opportunities for value generation through a more targeted approach to fulfilling female personal care requirements.
- Achieve sales growth by understanding females' evolving needs/aspirations towards personal care: how the socio-economic landscape will shape behavior
- Understand the emotional and indulgent nature of women's beauty products and how to address personalization needs with more creative/engaging concepts
Datamonitor's research has shown that the aging of Brazilian population and improvement in the economy are together providing a fertile environment for adult personal care market expansion. However, it will require different, more nuanced product and marketing strategies from the beauty industry in the near future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Women in Brazil are very individualistic, showing a strong desire for products and services which are personalized to them and aligned with their lifestyles/personal values, cultural context, ethnicity, skin type, etc. Personal care manufacturers and retailers must embrace this growing pervasive need in the marketing of their products and brands.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What key elements contribute to Brazil being a strategic market for new investments on the beauty segment?
- What are the key demographics that are shaping Brazilian females' consumption now and in the near future?
- What products are currently satisfying female consumers' personal care needs in Brazil?
- Which market segments offer promising opportunities to extending pre-existing products or launching new products?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Belcorp, Christian Dior S.A., CMS Energy Corporation, ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG, Hutchison 3G UK Limited, Informa plc, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, Publicis Groupe SA, Unilever
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Women's Personal Care Regimes and Needs
- Personal Care in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Care in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Care in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Personal Care Industry
- Male Grooming Trends: Profiting in 2009 and Beyond
- Opportunities in Premium Personal Care: Trading Up Trends
- Personal Care in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Hygiene/ Personal Care: Europe Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene/ Personal Care: France Industry Guide