Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/20/2014 -- Card use rose by 7% in 2013, a higher rate of growth than in the previous year, although growth in the number of cards in circulation slowed. This suggests that there is a certain degree of market saturation occurring, but that consumers are now very comfortable spending more money with these cards. This has been aided by technological innovations such as contactless and mobile payments, by an expansion in the number of products available and by the decline in cash paper money, which fell by 3%...
Euromonitor International's Financial Cards and Payments in United Kingdom report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Financial Cards in Circulation, Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Financial Cards and Payments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Credit Cards in the United Kingdom
- Debit Cards in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Arab Emirates
- Pre-Paid Cards in the United Kingdom
- Charge Cards in the United Kingdom
- Store Cards in the United Kingdom
- ATM Cards in the United Kingdom
- Nationwide Building Society in Financial Cards and Payments (United Kingdom)
- Co-operative Bank, The in Financial Cards and Payments (United Kingdom)
- Clydesdale Bank Plc in Financial Cards and Payments (United Kingdom)