Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2012 -- Well connected: Demand for telematics systems will increase as the economy improves
The industry had a hard time during the recession. Revenue, employment and firm numbers all experienced declines as a result of falling demand from the trucking industry. Nevertheless, the future is looking bright. Revenue is forecast to grow as the economy improves. Fleet operators will demand industry products as means of cutting costs and promoting a greener image. Competition will continue to increase as technology evolves, but wireless connectivity will continue to spur demand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This industry manufactures the hardware and software used for fleet telematics systems. Fleet telematics systems use electronics and GPSs to track the location and other characteristics (e.g. mileage or speed) of vehicles in a fleet. This industry includes fleet telematics systems for mobile devices.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Trimble Navigation Limited, Qualcomm
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Review, 2009
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Review, 2008
- Telematic Components: Technologies and Global Markets
- Competing For Share Of UK Fleet Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Industry Outlook
- End-to-End M2M, Fourth Edition
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition
- End-to-End M2M, Third Edition
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
- TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TSYS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth