New Food market report from IBISWorld: "Flour Milling in the US"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/04/2012 -- Flour power: Despite changing diet preferences, demand for flour and rice will remain stable
The power of flour: Since flour mills provide goods that are considered diet staples, the industry will remain relevant in the years to come. Revenue and profit will depend on the price and production of wheat and rice, which are projected to be more stable in the five years to 2017 than during the past five years, but will grow at lower rates. As companies vertically integrate and merge operations in order to take advantage of economies of scale, consolidation is also anticipated to continue.
Companies in this industry participate in the following activities: milling grains and vegetables into flour; cleaning, polishing and milling rice; and producing malt from a variety of cereal grains. Industry operators purchase grain inputs such as wheat, corn, barley and rice from wholesalers or directly from growers. They then process them into flour, gluten, starch, and malt and sell such products to grocery wholesalers or other food-related industries.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Cargill Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, ConAgra Foods Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFLOUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Grain Milling Products in the UK
- NITTO FUJI FLOUR MILLING CO., LTD. - Company Capsule
- Flour and Starch Manufacturing in Australia
- Malayan Flour Mills Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- Didion Milling Inc.: Ingredients Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd. (2001) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Breakfast Cereals Production in the UK
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)