MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on " Australia Fetal Monitors Market Outlook to 2022 "
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2016 -- GlobalDatas new report, "Australia Fetal Monitors Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the Australia Fetal Monitors market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Antepartum Monitors and Intrapartum Monitors.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
View Report At :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/856097
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/856097
- Market size for Fetal Monitors market segments - Antepartum Monitors and Intrapartum Monitors.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for Fetal Monitors market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Australia Fetal Monitors market.
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare Limited, Toitu Co., Ltd. and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Fetal Monitors Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia 6
3.1 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 6
3.2 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 8
3.3 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia, Volume (Units), 2008-2015 10
3.4 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia, Volume (Units), 2015-2022 12
3.5 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia, Average Price ($), 2008-2022 14
3.6 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2014-2015 15
3.7 Fetal Monitors Market, Australia, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 16
4 Overview of Key Companies in Australia, Fetal Monitors Market 18
4.1 Philips Healthcare 18
4.1.1 Company Overview 18
4.2 GE Healthcare Limited 18
4.2.1 Company Overview 18
4.3 Edan Instruments, Inc. 18
4.3.1 Company Overview 18
4.4 ArjoHuntleigh AB 19
4.4.1 Company Overview 19
5 Fetal Monitors Market Pipeline Products 20
6 Appendix 21
6.1 Research Methodology 22
6.1.1 Coverage 22
6.1.2 Secondary Research 22
6.1.3 Primary Research 23
6.1.4 Company Share Analysis 23
6.1.5 Distribution Share Analysis 23
6.1.6 Benchmarking 24
6.2 GlobalData Consulting 24
6.3 Contact Us 24
6.4 Disclaimer 25
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207