New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- In 2013, food preparation appliances grew by 11% in volume terms and 14% in current value terms. According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, several signs of a recovering economy with better GDP and lower inflation rate 2013 contributed to improve consumers' income. As such, it helped to stimulate the category to record faster volume and value growth. In addition, with the increasing popularity of YouTube and online newspapers over the review period, food recipes can be easily found which makes home cooking much more interesting and abundant. This trend also accounted for the category's positive performance in 2013 as consumers have more money to equip their kitchens with convenient food preparation appliances.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Philips Electronics Vietnam Co Ltd led with volume share of 30%, followed by Son Thang Co Ltd with 15% and Panasonic Vietnam Co Ltd with 14%. Philips has a longstanding presence in Vietnam, with a reputation for good quality and competitive prices in small appliances, including food preparation appliances. This explained the company's strong performance in the category over the review period.
Over the forecast period, the category is expected to record a volume CAGR of 8% and a constant value CAGR of 1%. In comparison with the review period volume CAGR of 19%, this is predicted to be a decelerating trend. However, regarding the forecast performance of overall consumer appliances' performance, food preparation appliances' is predicted to be more positive. With a rather humble penetration rate of 8% in Vietnamese households owning food preparation appliances in 2013, the category has strong potential to continue growing over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Food Preparation Appliances industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Food Preparation Appliances in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Food Preparation Appliances in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- Has there been a growth in penetration for food preparation appliances?
- What is the category share for food processors? Is this a growth opportunity market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in Romania
- Food Preparation Appliances in Turkey
- Food Preparation Appliances in Germany
- Food Preparation Appliances in Saudi Arabia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Portugal
- Food Preparation Appliances in Italy
- Food Preparation Appliances in Canada
- Food Preparation Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Food Preparation Appliances in Austria
- Food Preparation Appliances in Indonesia