New Materials market report from MarketLine: "Forest Products: Global Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2012 -- Forest Products: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Forest Products industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global forest products market grew by 7.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $556.5 billion.
In 2016, the global forest products market is forecast to have a value of $729.9 billion, an increase of 31.1% since 2011.
The global forest products market grew by 1.3% in 2011 to reach a volume of 2,993.4 million cubic meters.
In 2016, the global forest products market is forecast to have a volume of 3,271.8 million cubic meters, an increase of 9.3% since 2011.
Wood fuel is the largest segment of the global forest products market, accounting for 35.4% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 50% of the global forest products market value.
Stora Enso Oyj is the leading player in the global forest products market, generating a 2.7% share of the market's value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Forest Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Forest Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Global Forest Products
- Forest Products in China
- Forest Products in India
- Forest Products in Australia
- Forest Products in Asia-Pacific
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)