New Food research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2015 -- Global Fruits and vegetables industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global fruits and vegetables
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global fruits and vegetables market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fruits and vegetables market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global fruits and vegetables market with forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global fruit and vegetables market is expected to generate total revenues of $1,483,218.9m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2010 and 2014.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.9% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,971,803.4m by the end of 2019.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global fruits and vegetables market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global fruits and vegetables market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global fruits and vegetables market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global fruits and vegetables market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2019
- Fruits and Berries - Nutrition and Health : Market Trends and Insights
- Organic Food: Global Industry Guide
- Travel & Tourism: Global Industry Guide
- Construction: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide