New Transportation research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- This report is designed to help you understand the key factors that have influenced the development of the global alternative fuel vehicle market. It contains recommendations for manufacturers and aftermarket players seeking to enter and develop the alternative fuel vehicle market and explores where the conditions are best suited to support the growth of this evolving vehicle parc.
Scope of this Report
- Understand the key factors that influence the development of and widespread adoption of alternative fuel vehicles.
- Plan for demand in key markets with growth potential, to help you take full advantage of emerging vehicle demand in new areas of interest.
- Recognise regional variation in vehicle parc and component demands, so you can tailor your sales strategy to gain maximum sales.
- Be aware of consumer demand for alternative vehicle types, allowing you to focus on which areas have the highest potential demand for this segment.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sales of AFVs have grown steadily since the mid-1990s, although they still account for a tiny proportion of the overall vehicle parc. At the same time as sales of AFVs have grown, sales of petrol-powered vehicles have largely been falling across Europe, while those of diesel-powered vehicles have been increasing.
Through a combination of financial incentives, the rising cost of oil and stricter government regulation, Verdict anticipates that the market share of AFVs will continue to increase over the next decade, especially in developed OECD nations, which have the resources to facilitate a step change in personal transportation.
At the same time as demand for AFVs is projected to increase, manufacturers and component suppliers will also have to account for the changing demand for conventionally fuelled vehicles. Throughout Europe, diesel-powered vehicles have displaced petrol-powered, as drivers seek to benefit from increased mileage, lower tax and better efficiency.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which markets will be most receptive to the introduction of alternative fuel vehicles?
- What conditions are likely to drive the future development of the alternative vehicle parc?
- Where will aftermarket demand be strongest?
- What should component and vehicle manufacturers be looking to implement in order to prepare for growing demand for these types of vehicles?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fuel Injection Systems Market By Technology (Port Fuel, GDI, Direct Diesel), Engine Type (Gasoline, Diesel), Geography, Vehicle Type & Component: Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Turbocharger Market by Vehicle Types (Passenger & Commercial), Fuel Types (Diesel & Gasoline) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in China: ISIC 50
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in Russia: Industrial Report
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in Germany: ISIC 50
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in France: ISIC 50
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in United Kingdom: ISIC 50
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in USA: ISIC 50
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in Canada: ISIC 50
- Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles, Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel in Mexico: Industrial Report