New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Gardening in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2013 -- The gardening category is limited in South Korea mainly due to the structure of housing in the country. Apartments are the most common type of housing and there is little scope or space available for consumers to decorate or care for a garden. Although the "green" and eco-friendly trend means many apartments now have a mini-farm or garden on the rooftop or inside the apartment complex, most are managed and controlled by the apartment managing centre or city administration according to each...
Euromonitor International's Gardening in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Garden Care, Gardening Equipment, Horticulture, Other Gardening, Pots and Planters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Gardening market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gardening in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- Home and Garden in South Africa
- Home and Garden in South Korea
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016