Fast Market Research recommends "Gardening in Ukraine" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- The growth rate of gardening in 2012 was six percentage points lower than in 2011. The revival of gardening as a subsistence activity witnessed in 2011 reversed in 2012, with the practice of growing one's own plants proving to be unprofitable for small households. It was found to be cheaper to buy imported goods grown with the help of large amounts of growing media and fertilizers, which reduce their net cost, and this consequently made Ukrainian products uncompetitive.
Euromonitor International's Gardening in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Garden Care, Gardening Equipment, Horticulture, Other Gardening, Pots and Planters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Gardening market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in Turkey
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in South Korea
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in the Philippines
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in Denmark
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in Russia
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in Malaysia
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores in Hungary
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)