Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2013 -- Generics: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Generics industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global generics market grew by 6.9% in 2011 to reach a value of $187.2 billion.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2016, the global generics market is forecast to have a value of $273.6 billion, an increase of 46.1% since 2011.
The global generics market grew by 2.2% in 2011 to reach a volume of 75 % of total Pharma volume.
In 2016, the global generics market is forecast to have a volume of 85.1 % of total Pharma volume, an increase of 13.5% since 2011.
Americas accounts for 46% of the global generics market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global: Pharmaceuticals Industry Guide
- Generics in Cardiovascular Diseases Market to 2018 - Loss of Lipitor Market Exclusivities and Impending Patent Expirations of Plavix to Drive Generic Substitution
- Airlines: Global Industry Guide
- Cereal Crops: Global Industry Guide
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production: Global Industry Guide
- Service Stations: Global Industry Guide
- Media: Global Industry Guide
- Transportation Services: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide