New Country Reports research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- The Ghanaian economy will enjoy strong economic growth over the medium term, propelled by the nascent oil and gas sector.
Ghana's abundant natural resources, fast growth trajectory and relative political stability augur for strong foreign investment inflows.
The current account deficit and fiscal deficits will remain key structural weaknesses in the economy.
Ghana's reputation for political stability remains intact following the December 2012 elections and the nation is widely regarded as a safe place to do business.
Major Forecast changes
No major forecast changes.
Key risks to outlook
The Ghanaian cedi remains vulnerable amid the sizeable current account deficit and could depreciate more swiftly than we anticipate.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Spain Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Hungary Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Mexico Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Brazil Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Lithuania Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Australia Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Vietnam Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Kuwait Business Forecast Report Q1 2014