Fast Market Research recommends "Global Connected Consumer Devices: Key Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2015 - 2020" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- Consumer electronic devices have historically represented stand-alone objects functioning in isolation. This is rapidly changing as high-end consumer appliances, digital equipment, and assets as well as many lower cost devices gain connectivity through embedded computing and communications. A Connected Consumer Devices is any device in physical and software form that is used by a consumer user for various purposes including entertainment, news, information, and general lifestyle enhancement.
This marketplace is expected to explode as the trend towards Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications and Internet of Things (IoT) related devices, applications, and solutions is poised to rapidly expand in the consumer sector. Many industries are impacted by this growth including consumer electronics, entertainment services, energy management, security, healthcare, sports and fitness. Mind Commerce research indicates that the global market for connected consumer devices will reach $88 billion with a CAGR of 14.4% by 2020. Certain industry verticals will realized substantially better growth than others due to structural differences that will better exploit the value of distributed devices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research evaluates the Connected Consumer Device ecosystem, market drivers, constraints, and opportunities for value chain constituents. The report includes market strategy analysis, competitive assessment, and forecast for 2015 to 2020 for each major industry vertical. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Wireless service providers of all types
- Cloud, Big Data and Analytics companies
- Wireless network infrastructure suppliers
- Smartgrid equipment and service vendors
- Sensor network and component providers
- Wireless device and components manufacturers
- Smart appliances and electronic devices companies
- Security device and monitoring equipment suppliers
- Software developers and mobile/wireless App developers
- Smart home and business automation systems integrators
- Smart city planners and suppliers supporting infrastructure
- Investment companies and finance organizations of all types
- Connected consumer device forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Vision for the future of connected consumer devices
- Understand the connected consumer device ecosystem
- Understand the market for connected consumer devices
- Learn about standardization for improved interoperability
- Identify specific marketing strategies to grow market share
- Identify opportunities and constraints for market development
- Identify leading vendors, solutions, and their market positioning
- Learn about the differences between consumer and non-consumer
Companies in Report:
- Apple Inc.
- ARM Holdings
- British Gas
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
- LG Electronics
- Nest Labs.
- Oregan Networks Ltd.
- Qualcomm Atheros Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Internet of Things Technology and Application Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Wireless Gigabit (WiGig) Market - Worldwide Forecasts, Business Models, Technology Roadmap and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Compound Semiconductor Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2013 - 2020
- Connected Living Room Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Magnetic Field Sensors Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020