Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2012 -- "Global Hotel Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013" is a new report by Timetric that analyzes C-level executives responses to understand how procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in 2012-2013. This also examines hotel industry supplier media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets and selection criteria of suppliers and marketing agencies. The report also identifies future growth of companies, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Chi , the UAE and Russia are estimated to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the hotel industry. The relatively lower levels of public debt in these regions, leading economic growth, expansion of business activities into emerging markets, changing consumer lifestyles and increasing disposable incomes are fueling growth.
- A total of 53% of C-level respondents from the hotels industry expect their companies to increase procurement expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 12% looking to decrease it.
- A total of 66% of senior level respondents from hotel supplier industry expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 12% looking to decrease it.
The report features the opinions of global hotel industry respondents related to the following:
- Revenue growth and future developments in business structure
- Merger and acquisition activity
- Capital expenditure and change in staff recruitment activity
- Key regions of growth
- Key industry threats and opportunities
- Key supplier actions and e-procurement
- Annual procurement budgets and change in procurement expenditure
- Change in supplier selection and procurement objectives
- Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure
- Future spending outlook on media channels
- Marketing agency selection criteria
Reasons to Get this Report
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- Benchmark your procurement, sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy.
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and direction of spend in the future.
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Swisscom Hospitality Services, Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), Home Inns & Hotels Ma gement Inc., Motel 168 Inter tio l Holdings Ltd, Hospitality Ventures Ma gement Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Hotel Industry
- Global Hotel Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Hotel Industry
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Global Hotel Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Hotel Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Sustainability in the Global Hotel Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Hotel Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Global Food and Beverage Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013