New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Global Hotels, Resorts & Cruise Lines"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2013 -- Global Hotels, Resorts & Cruise Lines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global hotels, resorts & cruise lines market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The hotels, resorts and cruise lines sector comprises revenues accrued by owners and operators of hotels, resorts and cruise ships for services rendered. Casino-hotels are excluded from this report. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 average exchange rates.
- The global hotels, resorts, and cruise lines market had total revenues of $631.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- The hotels and motels segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenue of $583.9bn, equivalent to 92.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $818.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hotels, resorts & cruise lines market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalhotels, resorts & cruise lines market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels, resorts & cruise lines market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global hotels, resorts & cruise lines market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global hotels, resorts & cruise lines market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global hotels, resorts & cruise lines market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global hotels, resorts & cruise lines market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure
- The WMI Top 10 Hotel & Resort Operators in North America: Company Guide
- Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Technology Initiatives and Investment Decisions
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (HOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (formerly Host Marriott Corporation) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- The Future of Hotels in Australia to 2017: Market Profile