New Telecom and Computing research report from MindCommerce is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2013 -- Google has decided several years ago to expand outside search, and even the Internet industry as a whole, and to expand into many new different business areas. Many of these business areas are within the ICT or telecom realm but several go beyond the obvious. Google has supported a business development strategy to achieve the expansion based on industry verticals.
The main strategy of Google in industry verticals is based on various technology initiatives, making strategic investments (mostly through M&A), and at a specific point, launching a full product offering. Using this strategy, Google has expanded in many different directions including health, energy, education, government, financial and more. This has been implemented to practical solutions where some has continued, and some other has been stopped.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report evaluates different industry vertical initiatives taken by Google with a focus on case study analysis, identification of key reasons to support the initiative, work/time/money invested, key competitors, SWOT analysis and rationale for whether Google moves forward or discontinues the initiative.
- Google and their Competitors
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Regulatory and Policy Individuals
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Government and International Bodies
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Offices and Technology Executives
- Venture Capitalists, Consultants and more...
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Big Data in ICT and Telecom: Transforming Industry Verticals 2012 - 2017
- Google Market Intelligence
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2012-2013
- Global Business Survey: M and A Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2012-2013
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Mobile Commerce in Industry Verticals
- Europe Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Banking Industry
- Sustainability in the European Construction Industry 2012-2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Industry Dynamics, Implementation and Financial Implications of Sustainability in the European Construction Industry: Survey Intelligence
- Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)