Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Belgium", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2013 -- Health and beauty specialist retailers increased in 2012 in current value terms, but decreased in terms of the number of outlets. Companies closed unprofitable stores and concentrated on high traffic areas. Health and beauty specialist retailers remained one of the biggest channels in retailing in 2012, accounting for a 10% share of overall value sales. This stems from the high density of chemists/pharmacies in the country. There were 0.46 pharmacies per 1,000 inhabitants in 2012, and in this...
Euromonitor International's Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Belgium report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beauty Specialist Retailers, Chemists/Pharmacies, Other Healthcare Specialist Retailers, Parapharmacies/Drugstores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Specialist Retailers in Europe to 2016: Market Guide
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Specialist Retailers in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Specialist Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide
- Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores in Latin America: Market Guide to 2016
- Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016