Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- Overall, health and beauty specialist retailers increased in current value by 3% in 2013, much of which is set to be attributable to the solid performance expected in chemists/pharmacies, a category which is set to continue accounting for 57% of total health and beauty specialist retailers value sales in 2013. Chemists/pharmacies in Hungary tend to place even more emphasis on communicating their price promotions for OTC products, with the use of coupons gaining a foothold among the leading...
Euromonitor International's Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Hungary report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beauty Specialist Retailers, Chemists/Pharmacies, Drugstores/Parapharmacies, Optical Goods Stores, Other Healthcare Specialist Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in Malaysia
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Belgium
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Malaysia
- Retailing in Belgium
- Retailing in New Zealand