New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness Tourism in Venezuela"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- 2013 showed the effects of high inflation and a deceleration of economic activity. A 12% rise in current value sales was not enough to increases sales in this area in 2013. Health and wellness tourism tends to get a boost when purchasing power increases as it comprises perceived luxury goods and services that evoke a certain status; spas continue to be considered a luxury service in Venezuela.
Health and wellness tourism has a projected forecast period constant 2013 price value CAGR of 3%. 2013 appeared to herald the beginning of a flat performance that can be linked to very high inflation rates and scarcity which will force Venezuelans to manage their household budgets more prudently.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Venezuela?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Netherlands
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Turkey
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Chile
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Mexico
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Indonesia