Fast Market Research recommends "Healthcare Providers: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- The Emerging 5 Healthcare Providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA healthcare providers
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA healthcare providers sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers sector players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA healthcare providers sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The healthcare providers industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $3,190.5 billion in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the healthcare providers industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $2,908.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $205.1 and $76.9 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the healthcare providers industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $3,880.8 billion in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $251.2 and $103.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA healthcare providers sector by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA healthcare providers sector in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA healthcare providers sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA healthcare providers sector?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Pharmaceuticals: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotech Investment Report - Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding
- Global Nutraceuticals Market Analysis till 2017 - Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific and Latin America to Drive Growth
- Healthcare Providers: Global Industry Guide
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q3 2013