Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2012 -- Built up: Public-sector investment into transportation and other projects will aid revenue
While firms face subdued conditions and divergent trends in key downstream infrastructure markets, the industry has managed to achieve overall annual growth since 2007. Public investment into water, sewer, transportation and conservation and development programs will support demand for infrastructure construction services, resulting in moderate growth as the industry moves ahead.
Firms in this industry are responsible for the construction of a range of infrastructure projects, including: athletic fields, dams, docks, drainage projects, golf courses, parks, hydroelectric plants, subways and other mass transit projects. Establishments may include: heavy construction general contractors, design builders, engineer-constructors and joint-venture contractors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kiewit Corporation, Bechtel Group Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Construction in Kuwait to 2015: Economic Diversification to Improve Growth
- Business Opportunities in Energy Infrastructure Construction in BRIC
- Infrastructure Construction in Hungary to 2015: Market Databook
- Business Opportunities in the Energy Infrastructure Construction Industry in China: Market Profile
- Business Opportunities in the Energy Infrastructure Construction Industry in India: Market Profile
- Business Opportunities in the Energy Infrastructure Construction Industry in Russia: Market Profile
- Business Opportunities in the Energy Infrastructure Construction Industry in Brazil: Market Profile
- Business Opportunities in the Rail and Road Infrastructure Construction Industry in BRIC
- Business Opportunities in the Water and Sewage Infrastructure Construction Industry in BRIC