Fast Market Research recommends "High Net worth Trends in the UAE 2013" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2013 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of UAE HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- There were approximately 48,300 HNWIs in the UAE at the end of 2012. These HNWIs held US$182 billion in wealth which equated to 41% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- Local HNWIs slightly underperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period. Local HNWI numbers declined by 8% whilst worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- Local wealth was negatively influenced by significant decreases in local equity and local property indices.
- In 2012, UAE HNWI numbers rose by 13.9%, following a fall of 1.4% in 2011.
- HNWI wealth and volume growth is expected to improve substantially over the forecast period. The total number of local HNWIs is forecast to grow by 43%, to reach over 69,000 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see an even larger percentage increase, growing by 48% to reach US$269 billion in 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of the UAE HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Union National Bank Private Banking, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Private Banking, Emirates NBD Private Banking, ADCB Wealth Management, ADIB Wealth Management, Dubai Islamic Bank Wealth Management, Mashreq Private Banking,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in Israel 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in Australia 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in Turkey 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in the United Kingdom 2013
- High Net Worth trends in Singapore 2013: HNWI wealth outperformed the local equity market, but underperformed compared with local residential real estate
- High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2013: HNWI wealth ouperformed the local residential property market but underperformed local GDP and the local stock market
- High Net Worth Trends in Mexico 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in the UAE 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in South Africa to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Poland 2012