Fast Market Research recommends "HNWI Asset Allocation in the United States 2012" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/26/2012 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of US HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of US HNWIs to 2016 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- The number of HNWIs in the United States decreased by 3.1% over the review period from 5.3 million HNWIs in 2007 to 5.1 million HNWIs in 2011.
- Over the forecast period, the total number of US HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4%, to reach 6.1 million in 2016.
- In 2011, business interests were the largest asset class for HNWIs in the US (29% of total HNWI assets), followed by equities (26.7%), real estate (17.4%), fixed income (11.1%), cash (8.6%) and alternatives (7.3%).
- As of 2011, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$3 trillion, representing approximately 16.1% of the wealth holdings of US HNWIs.
- WealthInsight's research showed that in 2011, 26% of US HNWIs have second homes abroad. The largest destination for these homes is Mexico, followed by Canada and the UK.
- At the end of 2011, HNWIs in the US held 24% (US$4.5 trillion) of their wealth outside of the US, which is in line with the average for worldwide HNWIs of between 20% and 30%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Citigroup Private Bank, Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management, US. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Northern Trust Wealth Management, BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Private Bank, Key Private Bank, PNC Wealth Management, Alliance Bernstein Private Clients, Huntington Family Office, US Bancorp Wealth Management, City National Wealth Management, Fifth Third Private Bank, Wells Fargo Family Wealth, First Republic Private Wealth Management, Huntington Private Financial Group, The Commerce Trust Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States 2012 Wealth Book: The American Dream Revisited
- Ultra HNWIs in the United States 2012
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Indonesia 2012
- High Net Worth Trends in the United States 2012
- Valero Energy Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Spectra Energy Corp Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- The Williams Companies, Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report