Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Furnishings in Australia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2013 -- A mixture of weak housing growth, weak consumer confidence, and unit price erosion witnessed home furnishings sales in Australia decline by 2% in retail value terms over 2012, generating A$10.4 billion. Home furnishings in Australia is a mature consumer category. Sales are largely generated through new housing and renovation activity, and product replacement.
Euromonitor International's Home Furnishings in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Indoor Living, Lighting, Outdoor Living.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Furnishings market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furnishings in Hong Kong, China
- Home Furnishings in India
- Home Furnishings in Spain
- Home Furnishings in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Furnishings in the Netherlands
- Home Furnishings in Thailand
- Home Furnishings in Poland
- Home Furnishings in Mexico
- Home Furnishings in Singapore
- Home Furnishings in China