Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- Sales of home insecticides are heavily dependent on seasonal fluctuations and weather conditions. In 2013, the long and warm summer supported sales growth as weather conditions resulted in a higher insect population. This meant that all categories of home insecticides witnessed higher demand. Unit prices continued to demonstrate a downward tendency in 2013 as a result of fierce pressure from private label and between branded manufacturers.
SC Johnson remained the leading branded player, reaching a retail value share of 17% after strong sales growth in 2013. The company is present in the Swiss market with its well-known Baygon brand, which is distributed through a selective network of specialist retailers and parapharmacies/drugstores. SC Johnson benefited more from the positive performance of home insecticides than its competitors in 2013 due to the fact that its Baygon range is widely trusted as an efficient method against insects by Swiss consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Home insecticides faces fairly good growth prospects as Swiss consumers are expected to increasingly be bothered by the presence of insects in the home. However, the lack of product innovation within home insecticides is predicted to limit sales growth, particularly in view of rising health concerns, which may lead to a more reluctant consumer attitude towards home insecticides. Overall, sales of home insecticides are expected to post a 1% constant value CAGR in terms of 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Switzerland?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in Belgium
- Home Insecticides in Slovakia
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in South Africa
- Home Insecticides in Indonesia
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Latvia