Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Homeshopping in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- Average price increases over 100% favoured value growth in 2014. Most of the products offered in homeshopping were subject to high price increases. However, the channel was limited by product shortages and low company activity. As in previous years, the offer was restricted to one relevant brand, Telovendo. In addition, the channel faced competition from other non-store channels, especially direct selling. Direct sellers reach most of the middle and low-income households and particularly strong in beauty, vitamins and dietary supplements and home care.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Venezuela?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in Russia
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Greece