Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2012 -- In 2011, homewares registered positive value sales growth, as sales increased in most categories over the previous year. Even during the downturn in the local economy in 2008 and 2009, sales of homewares had been less affected and posted only a marginal value sales decline, mainly due to the decline in dining products. In South Korea, industry players believe that consumer demand for kitchenware increases during downturns in the economy, because more people tend to cook at home instead of going...
Euromonitor International's Homewares in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dining, Kitchen.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in South America
- Homewares in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Market Entry Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the Car Rental Industry in South Korea
- Home & Garden Products Retailing in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home & Garden Products Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide