Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2012 -- Prolongation of the economic downturn in Spain and its effect on consumer disposable incomes and real estate had a significant negative impact on the demand for homewares products over 2011. Traditionally, Spanish consumers renew their homewares when moving into a new house, and the collapse of the real estate sector signified a lower demand for these products. In addition, decreasing disposable incomes are forcing Spanish consumers to prioritise on their expenditure, and they have become...
Euromonitor International's Homewares in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dining, Kitchen.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide