Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2012 -- Plastic stand-up pouches is seeing strong growth in other hot drinks, expected to record a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period. However, this pack type still represents a very small figure in the overall other hot drinks packaging volume.
Euromonitor International's Hot Drinks Packaging in Brazil report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Drinks Packaging in the Philippines
- Hot Drinks Packaging in Canada
- Hot Drinks Packaging in China
- Hot Drinks Packaging in India
- Hot Drinks Packaging in Japan
- Hot Drinks Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Hot Drinks Packaging in Thailand
- Hot Drinks Packaging in Indonesia
- Hot Drinks Packaging in the Netherlands
- Hot Drinks Packaging in the US