Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- The BRIC Household Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC household products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC household products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key household products players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC household products market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the household products industry and had a total market value of $41,192.9 million in 2012. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 13.8% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the household products industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $22,521.4 million in 2012. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $9,635.6, $5,170.4, and $3,865.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the household products industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $29,830.5 million in 2017, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $13,799.9, $7,781.2 and $4,874.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC household products market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the BRIC household products market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC household products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC household products market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Household Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Household Products - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Household Products: Global Industry Guide
- Household Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Household Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Fragrances - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Make-Up - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Make-Up - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Household Products: Global Industry Almanac