Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "In-Car Entertainment in Malaysia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- In-car entertainment volume sales will see buoyant volume growth in 2014, largely contributed by in-car navigation. It is more convenient to have a GPS installed in the car, especially when many Malaysians travel by private cars. Nevertheless, in-car navigation is seeing competition from mobile phones that allow them to use the navigation applications, slowing down demand in 2014.
In-car entertainment is expected to have negative constant value CAGR over the forecast period. The negative forecast growth is very minimal; however, it is still a drop from its review period CAGR of 5%. This is largely caused by the forecast negative growth for in-dash audio players and the huge drop in growth for in-car navigation from a review period constant value CAGR of 45% to 4% value CAGR at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The big decrease in forecast growth is likely due to the increased use of smartphone navigation.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the In-Car Entertainment industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the In-Car Entertainment industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The In-Car Entertainment in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of In-Car Entertainment in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What is the growth rate for in-car navigation devices?
- How will digital radio broadcast affect sales of in-car media players?
- How have in-car entertainment sales been affected by the economic downturn?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- In-Car Entertainment in South Korea
- In-Car Entertainment in Norway
- In-Car Entertainment in Russia
- In-Car Entertainment in Turkey