Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "India MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the India MRI Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - High Field MRI Systems, Low Field MRI Systems and Mid Field MRI Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the MRI Systems market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for MRI Systems market categories - High Field MRI Systems, Low Field MRI Systems and Mid Field MRI Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India MRI Systems market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mexico Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- France Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- Spain Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- United States MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- Germany MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- France MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- Spain MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- Japan MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- Italy MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020