Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Influenza, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Influenza. Influenza - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Influenza.
- A review of the Influenza products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Influenza pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Influenza.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Influenza pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Baxter International Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Inovio Biomedical Corporation, MedImmune LLC, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Lentigen Corporation, Generex Biotechnology Corporation, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Celltrion, Inc., Nanotherapeutics, Inc., Liquidia Technologies, Inc., Biotron Limited, Novartis AG, Aphios Corporation, Novavax, Inc., Toyama Chemical Co. Ltd, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, CEL-SCI Corporation, AVI BioPharma Inc., Crucell N.V., OPKO Health, Inc., Zosano Pharma, Inc., 4SC AG, Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc., Medicago Inc., BioDiem Ltd, Mymetics Corporation, NanoViricides, Inc., NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Medigen Biotechnology Corp., CytoGenix, Inc., Amarillo Biosciences, Inc., BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc., XOMA Ltd., Lipoxen PLC, Green Cross Corporation, Cytos Biotechnology AG, LG Life Sciences, Ltd, Synairgen plc, Panacea Biotec Limited, BioAlliance Pharma SA, Eurocine Vaccines AB, DiaMedica Inc., Antigen Express, Inc., Functional Genetics, Inc., Colby Pharmaceutical Company, Marinomed Biotechnologie GmbH, Nutri Pharma ASA, LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mucosis B.V., Evolva SA, Quantum Pharmaceuticals, Adimmune Corporation, Vironova AB, ImmunoBiology Limited, CureVac GmbH, Pt. Bio Farma, Isconova AB., TechnoVax, Inc., MacroGenics, Inc., Okairos, Viroblock S.A., PDS Biotechnology Corporation, AlphaVax, Inc., Innate Therapeutics Limited, Vaxin, Inc., EpiVax, Inc., Kineta, Inc., CreatoFlu Laboratories GmbH, Indus Biotech Private Limited, Romark Laboratories, L.C., Chimerix, Inc., Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Theraclone Sciences, Inc., REPLICor Inc., Immune Targeting Systems (ITS) Ltd., Sinovac Biotech Ltd., Wittycell S.A.S., Immunotope, Inc., Microbiotix, Inc., NanoBio Corporation, Protein Sciences Corporation, Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd., ImmunoVaccine Technologies Inc., VaxInnate Corporation, Etubics Corporation, Immune Design Inc., NewLink Genetics Corporation, Obio Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited., Canopus BioPharma Incorporated, UMN Pharma Inc., iBio, Inc., PepTcell Limited, BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Sirnaomics, Inc., Alios BioPharma, Inc., Vaxart, Inc., Hawaii Biotech, Inc., TaiGen Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Variation Biotechnologies, Inc., IRX Therapeutics, Inc., NexBio, Inc., Serum Institute of India Limited, NasVax Ltd., ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc., AIMM Therapeutics B.V., Cocrystal Discovery, Inc., Trellis Bioscience, Inc., Selecta Biosciences, Inc., Cilian AG, PaxVax, AmVac AG, TSRL, Inc., Prosetta Corporation, Revivicor, Inc., Beech Tree Labs, Inc., Vivaldi Biosciences Inc., Vaxine Pty Ltd, Vichem Chemie Research Ltd., APEPTICO Forschung und Entwicklung GmbH, VLP Biotech, Inc., AUS Bio Limited, AltraVax Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Influenza A Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Pandemic Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Seasonal Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Anemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Asthma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Crohn's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013