Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- Steam generators/ironing systems grew by 5% in volume in 2013, which outpaced the 1% growth in 2012. Americans are choosing steam generators/ironing systems as a way to help them control the wrinkles in their clothes. Steam offers a better way to decrease wrinkles and makes ironing more efficient. Steam generator irons are better than traditional steam irons, as they are more efficient and cut ironing time.
Russell Hobbs? Black & Decker remained the market leader in 2013, although it remained stagnant in terms of growth,retaining its 28% market share. SEB North America?s Rowenta increased itsshare slightly in 2013, from 22% to 23%, growing by almost 3% in volume.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Irons are expected to remain fairly stagnant in terms of volume over the forecast period; however, value is expected to experience a 2% CAGR in constant terms between 2013 and 2018. The average unit price is expected to increase by just over US$2 over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Irons industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Irons industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Irons in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Irons in USA?
- What are the major brands in USA?
- What is the most common cooking appliances in USA?
- Has there been a shift to higher unit price built-in products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Irons in India
- Irons in Poland
- Irons in Brazil
- Irons in Singapore
- Irons in Malaysia
- Irons in Japan
- Irons in Austria
- Irons in Romania
- Irons in Denmark
- Irons in Turkey