New Energy research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2014 -- Gas production from the Tamar field has made Israel self-sufficient in natural gas supplies, and an expansion project will support demand while the Leviathan project lags . W e forecast the Leviathan field to come on stream in 2018 , though are yet to price in potential large-volume exports expected from the field .
We highlight the following trends and developments in Israel's oil and gas sector:
- The declaration of the Karish and Tanin fields as proven discoveries will facilitate the required sale of the assets by Noble Energy and Delek Group. This comes as part of a deal with the Antitrust Authority to reduce the companies' dominance in the gas market.
- The Tamar partners are installing a gas compression unit at the Ashdod receiving terminal in order to boost supplies from the Tamar field. Construction is over 30% complete with start up targeted for 2016.
- In July 2014, Netherland, Sewell & Associates revised up its estimates of natural gas reserves at Leviathan, from 535bcm to 620bcm.
- Woodside has decided not to take up its option to purchase a 25% stake in the Leviathan field after failing to reach a 'commercially acceptable' outcome for the deal. This puts considerable downside risk to the prospects of a floating LNG terminal, increasing the chances of a...
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Israel Oil & Gas Report has been researched at source and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s independent forecasts for Israel including major indicators for oil, gas and LNG, covering all major indicators including reserves, production, consumption, refining capacity, prices, export volumes and values. The report includes full analysis of industry trends and prospects, national and multinational companies and changes in the regulatory environment.
BMI's Israel Oil & Gas Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Israeli oil and gas industry.
- Benchmark BMI's independent oil and gas industry forecasts for Israel to test consensus views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Israeli oil and gas market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the Israeli oil and gas sector through reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Israel.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity) and Competitive Landscape Tables.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key forecasts and industry analysis, covering oil and gas reserves, supply, demand and refining, plus analysis of landmark company developments and key changes in the regulatory environment.
Regional perspective on size and value of industry sector; comparative rankings by production, refining, imports and exports of oil, gas and LNG.
Business Environment Rankings
BMI's Oil and Gas Business Environment Rankings provide a country-comparative Risk-Reward Rankings index aimed at investors (independents, NOCs, IOCs and oil services companies) in the upstream and downstream markets.
The rankings methodology makes sophisticated use of more than 40 industry, economic and demographic data points and is part of BMI's integrated Country Risk-Industry Rankings products.
Oil Market Outlook and Oil Products Outlook
Based on our country coverage of over 99% of global oil and gas production and consumption, BMI provides demand, supply and price forecasts to end-2018 for oil, gas and oil products
BMI Industry Forecasts
Historic data series and forecasts to end-2018 for all key industry indicators (see list below), supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast, including:
Pricing: Oil price (US$/bbl, WTI, Brent, OPEC basket, Urals); Oil products prices (unleaded gasoline, gasoil/diesel, jet/kerosene - US$/bbl) at global hubs
Production, Consumption, Capacity and Reserves: Proven oil reserves (bn barrels), production, consumption, refinery capacity and throughputs (`000b/d); Proven gas reserves (tcm), production and consumption (bcm)
Imports and Exports: Oil exports/imports (`000b/d), value of oil exports/imports (US$mn - BMI base case); Value of oil exports at constant US$50/bbl and constant US$100/bbl (US$mn); Gas exports/imports (bcm), Value of gas exports/imports (US$mn); Value of gas exports/imports at constant US$50/bbl and US$100/bbl (US$mn); Value of petroleum exports/imports (US$mn); Value of petroleum exports/imports at constant US$50/bbl and US$100/bbl (US$mn)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rosneft Oil Company Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Husky Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Enerplus Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Total S.A. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Apache Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Statoil ASA Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- BP p.l.c. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013