Fast Market Research recommends "Japan and Turkey's Nuclear Deal - A Lucrative Proposition for Both Parties" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2013 -- A recent deal, whereby Japan has agreed to install nuclear reactors at a nuclear power plant located in Turkey, represents a number of benefits for both nations. In terms of economic benefit, Japan is looking to boost reactor exports by targeting emerging nuclear countries. The deal will also help to strengthen the faltering Japanese economy - which is currently overburdened by heavy fossil fuel imports - and rebuild public confidence in nuclear technology. Turkey hopes to benefit from the deal by diversifying the sources it uses for energy generation, reducing energy imports and increasing power generation, which will be essential to ensuring that rising power demand is met in the developing nation.
- The report focuses on Japan and Turkey's nuclear reactor deal.
- Identifies the benefits of the deal for both Japan and Turkey.
- Specifies the key synergies of the deal.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the reason why Turkey chose Japanese reactor technology.
- Understand how the deal benefits the Japanese and Turkish economies.
- Gain knowledge about Turkey's power industry.
- Understand why Turkey aspires to develop nuclear power.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuclear Energy Annual Deals Analysis 2012
- Nuclear Energy Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Nuclear Energy Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q2 2012
- Nuclear Energy Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q1 2012
- Nuclear Energy Quarterly Deals Analysis - M&A and Investment Trends, Q4 2011
- Nuclear Energy Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q4 2012
- Nuclear Energy Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q1 2013
- Nuclear Energy Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2012
- Entergy Corporation (ETR) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile