Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Jewelry & Watches in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan jewelry & watches market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The jewelry and watches market includes jewelry made from gold, silver and other precious metals such as platinum, diamonds and other precious stones (e.g. sapphires, emeralds and rubies etc.), pearls (natural and cultured) and semi-precious stones (e.g. quartz, opal, topaz, amethyst, coral etc.).
- The Japanese jewelry & watches market had total revenues of $19.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- The jewelry segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $11.7bn, equivalent to 59.8% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $21.2bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the jewelry & watches market in Japan
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the jewelry & watches market in Japan
Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan jewelry & watches market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Japan economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Japan jewelry & watches market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Japan jewelry & watches market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan jewelry & watches market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewelry & Watches in Asia-Pacific
- Jewelry & Watches in China
- Jewelry & Watches in Germany
- Jewelry & Watches in Canada
- Jewelry & Watches in the United Kingdom
- Jewelry & Watches in the United States
- Jewelry & Watches in France
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe
- Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Chile: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Norway: Market Snapshot to 2017