Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/10/2014 -- Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise IT Security Software market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecast in the Enterprise IT Security Software market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 3 key security software categories, 8 segments, 24 sub-segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology sub-segments covering Access and Information Protection, Access Control, Antimalware, Antispam and Content Filtering, Antivirus Filtering, Application Scanner, Authentication, Device Vulnerability, Encryption, Forensics and Incident Investigation, FW/VPN, IDP, PKI, Policy and Compliance, Proactive Endpoint Risk Management, Provisioning, Security Device Systems Management, Security Information Management, Security Suites, Server Security, SWG Software and Web Anti-malware, URL Filtering, UTM, and Web Application Firewall.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise IT Security Software market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 8 segments, 24 sub-segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 87,264 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global Enterprise IT Security Software market to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Retail Banking industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Enterprise IT Security Software spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 17% from 2014 to 2018.
- Endpoint Security which currently constitutes the largest proportion (18.6%) of the overall Enterprise IT Security Software market is forecasted to reach $6.1 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Enterprise IT Security Software is forecasted to reach $23.6 billion by 2018.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Hybrid Cloud Market by Delivery Models (Saas, Paas, Iaas), by Cloud Management (Cloud Bursting, Cloud Orchestration), by Cloud Security (Network Security, Data Security, Physical Security - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market (Software Defined Storage (SDS); Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Compute/Server, Network Virtualization Security) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Enterprise Social Software (ESS) Market : Global Advancements, Demand Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Community Cloud Market (By Components [Server, Storage Devices, Network Equipments], By Verticals [Healthcare, Finance, Government, Transport and Logistics, Gaming, Education]) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018
- Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market (Utility EMS, Industrial EMS, Enterprise EMS, Demand Response, Energy Management Devices, HEMS, BEMS) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)