Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/04/2014 -- Throughout 2013, manufacturers of large cooking appliances focused heavily on the development of more efficient heating and cooking technologies. This was prevalent across almost every category, with Acros becoming the spearhead of the standard-economy segment by designing 'MAX' technology in burners that supply heat from the core of the burner towards the outside. This could be seen as a low-cost replica of similar technologies implemented by upscale brands such as Maytag, GE and Whirlpool,...
Euromonitor International's Large Cooking Appliances in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Built-in Hobs, Built-in Large Cooking Appliances, Cooker Hoods, Cookers, Freestanding Large Cooking Appliances, Ovens, Range Cookers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Large Cooking Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Large Cooking Appliances in the US
- Large Cooking Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Large Cooking Appliances in Venezuela
- Large Cooking Appliances in Israel
- Large Cooking Appliances in South Korea
- Large Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Large Cooking Appliances in Poland
- Large Cooking Appliances in Thailand
- Large Cooking Appliances in Hungary
- Large Cooking Appliances in Ukraine