Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/24/2012 -- Latin America's pet care market continues to perform well, with retail values growing faster than any other region. By 2016, Brazil will usurp Japan as the world's second largest pet care market, behind only the US. Retail prospects remain strong, as urbanisation continues, disposable incomes rise, and more consumers turn to pets for companionship. As Latin Americans move from pet ownership to pet "parenthood", opportunities will arise for those manufacturers savvy enough to seize them.
Euromonitor International's Latin American Pet Care: The Rise of Emerging Markets global briefing offers an insight into the development of the market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading and emerging companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market, including background information on pet population, pet ownership by household and prepared gap ratio. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Other Pet Care in Latin America to 2013
- Pet Health Care in Latin America to 2013
- Other Pet Care Market - Regional level to 2013
- Pet Health Care Market - Regional level to 2013
- Other Pet Care in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries - Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
- The Future of Household Cleaning: Capitalizing On Emerging Trends and Changing Preferences
- Cat care in Latin America to 2013
- Skincare in Latin America to 2014
- Bric Pet Care Part 1: How Will Emerging Markets Shape the Industry?
- Pet Care: Global Industry Guide