Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2014 -- Lavazza has continued to struggle in Western Europe as the Nespresso brand grabs consumers attention in fresh coffee. Partnered with Keurig Green Mountain, Lavazza launched its own pod platform in the US and opened up new growth avenues. While driving value growth in major developed markets makes sense, Lavazza should also look to major volume growth markets, especially to transfer its success in foodservice to retail sales for long-term sustainability.
Euromonitor International's Lavazza, Spa Luigi in Hot Drinks (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Hot Drinks industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Lavazza, Spa Luigi
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Drinks in Italy
- Hot Drinks in France
- Coffee in Italy
- Other Hot Drinks in Italy
- Hot Drinks Packaging in Italy
- Hot Drinks in Canada
- The Italian Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017