Fast Market Research recommends "Life Insurance in Poland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Polish life insurance segment, including:
- The Polish life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Polish life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Poland
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Polish insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Polish life insurance
- Key developments in the Polish life insurance segment
- New products launched by Polish life insurers
- The Polish life segment is highly concentrated, with the 10-leading insurers accounting for 81.6% of the segment's gross written premiums in 2013.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in Poland in 2013, accounting for 53.3% of the industry's total gross written premiums.
- The penetration rate for Polish life insurance was 1.86% in 2013, significantly lower than the UK's 8.68% and France's 5.57%.
- The segment's leading distribution channels include bancassurance, direct marketing and agencies, which together accounted for 92.3% of the gross written premium from new business in 2013.
- Although Poland joined the EU in 2004, it has not yet adopted the euro. Prior to joining eurozone, the country made changes to its constitution which specified that only the National Bank of Poland had the authority to issue currency.
- The growth of life segment is largely dependent on the country's employment rate. A fall in employment may lead to a decline in the uptake of both group (taken by corporate houses) and individual insurance.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Poland:
- It provides historical values for the Polish life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Polish life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Poland.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Poland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Polish life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: PZU ycie SA, Open Life Tu ycie SA, Tun Warta SA, ING Tun? SA, Amplico Life SA, Aviva Tun? SA, Tu na ycie Europa SA, Benefia Tu na ycie SA, Nordea Polska Tu na ycie SA, Axa ycie Tu SA
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018