Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Sweden", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Luxury electronic gadgets have practically vanished from the Swedish market and value sales dropped by a further 49% in 2013. Luxury MP3 players are already out of the market when Bang & Olufsen withdraw its MP3 player in 2012. Competition from standard smartphones equipped with music-playing features meant that luxury MP3 players were withdrawn due to the lack of demand. Swedes are mainly technology driven in their choice of mobile phones and they prefer the latest technological innovations...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Germany
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Thailand
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Indonesia
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Malaysia
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in South Africa
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in the Netherlands
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Spain
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in the Philippines
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Singapore
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Mexico