Fast Market Research recommends "Luxury Goods in Romania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2013 -- After two consecutive market contractions in 2009 and 2010, the 2012 luxury goods value market continued the evolution began in 2011. Even if the Romanian economy is no longer in recession, the effects of the financial crisis are not to disappear quickly. Hence, the main justification behind the relatively slight value market growth rate in 2012 is consumers' reluctance to spend. Furthermore, across the review period, some products experienced high increases in the price of their raw materials...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Goods in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Cigars, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide