New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- Luxury travel goods record current value growth of 4% in 2012, registering value sale of S$38 million. Growth was mainly due to rising awareness of luxury fashion in Singapore. Local consumers tend to pursue luxury fashion brands, such as Louis Vuitton, and Prada for bags, which led to a rising trend for luxury travel goods as well. Consumers want to look and feel good even when travelling. The value growth of luxury travel goods however was slower due to the economic downturn that had an...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Travel Goods in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Travel Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Travel Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Travel Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Travel Goods in Indonesia
- Luxury Travel Goods in the Philippines
- Luxury Travel Goods in Brazil
- Luxury Travel Goods in Switzerland
- Luxury Goods in Switzerland
- Luxury Travel Goods in South Korea
- Luxury Travel Goods in France
- Luxury Travel Goods in Malaysia
- Luxury Travel Goods in China
- Luxury Travel Goods in Ukraine