New Consumer Goods research report from Travel & Tourism Intelligence Center is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2015 -- Market Insights; Luxury Hotels UAE provides an overview of the United Arab Emirates Luxury hotel market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of tourists arriving to the UAE, where they are staying, their spending habits and future developments on the UAE tourist industry.
- UAE has a positive future with more than 12 million foreigners visiting in 2013, a figure that Travel and Tourism Intelligence Centre (TTIC) forecasts will increase to 18.6 million by 2018. The small emirate will expand its tourism industry significantly over the next 5 years as the government invests more to prepare for the hosting of major global events.
- Between 2006-2014, the number of rooms sold has grown by 79% and the number of rooms available in the market has risen by 86% during this period. After years of consecutive growth, the UAE has finally returned to the pre-recession GDP levels with 4.3% annual growth in 2014.
- The number of 5-star rooms has grown at a much faster rate than other segments of the hotel industry. Developments in the lower-end segment have been fairly flat in recent years, but there was some expansion in 2013. Of twelve hotels that opened in 2013, six were 5-star rated and three were 4 or 4.5-star rated.
- Government investment in infrastructural development such as the Abu Dhabi International airport and efforts to expand the country's tourism brand through the construction of major cultural icons such as the Guggenheim and Louvre museums will facilitate greater demand for trips to the UAE.
- The UAE is situated in a precarious location. Potential regional overspill in the form of Islamic State could cause instability in a country where strict political control and repression of Islamist movements has occurred for decades.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the UAE inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as rooms occupied and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in UAE inbound tourism sector
Reasons to Get This Report
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the UAE hotel sector
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the UAE inbound tourism sector, along with key trends and grow opportunities
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Luxury Hotels Market to 2018
- UAE Hotels: Market Update
- The Global Budget Hotels Market to 2018
- Hotels in Russia to 2018: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2018: Market Databook