Fast Market Research recommends "Maximizing Prepaid Potential" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2012 -- The prepaid industry is highly fragmented between financial institutions, retailers and specialty companies; it is also a new and rapidly growing area in many regions. Both the European and American markets are forecast to record appreciable growth in the prepaid sector over the next decade. In general, the growth outlook is favorable and competition is set to increase as new competitors, such as J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM), U.S. Bancorp (USB) and American Express Co. (AXP), are attempting to expand their respective market shares. There is a groundswell of support for the prepaid sector from large cards associations, and several important competitors have made prepaid an important component of their growth strategies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Appreciable growth expected in the European and American prepaid card markets. Gradual, but steady growth expected in emerging market economies.
- Online retail market to drive the use of prepaid and debit cards.
- Unbanked customers form the primary cardholding base for prepaid cards, and are the largest growth segment for the industry.
- Entry of non-banking companies to support the growth of the prepaid card market.
- Legal and regulatory changes have the potential to radically alter the prepaid market in certain countries.
This report will provide you with:
- A comprehensive analysis of the global prepaid market
- Current values for European and US markets and their growth prospects
- Case studies of successful prepaid programs from across the world
- Exhaustive summary of the key trends, drivers and challenges
- Strategy recommendations and best practices in the global prepaid industry
- Future trends and developments in the prepaid card industry
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions based on global prepaid market trends
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities
- Assess entry strategies
- Gain insights into the current marketing strategies used by banks and prepaid card companies
- Gain insights into potential profitability drivers
Companies Mentioned in this Report: American Express Co., MasterCard, Visa International, U.S. Bancorp, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Boots Pharmacies, UniCredit Banca, NetSpend
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in BRIC Countries
- Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in the Middle East
- Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in Latin America
- Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in Sub-Saharan Africa
- The Indian Prepaid and Debit Cards Market
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Prepaid Card Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- The Asian Prepaid Cards Market
- Opportunites in Prepaid Cards
- Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in South Africa: Market Profile
- Emerging Opportunities in the Chinese Prepaid Card Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape: Market Profile