New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2014 -- Meal replacement in Italy is expected to increase by 7% in current value terms in 2013, reaching EUR182 million, thanks to the increased importance for Italian consumers of weight control and being healthy. In addition there is increased awareness of the dangers of a poor diet and obesity, which in turn makes people more willing to improve their health with a reduction in weight.
The leader in meal replacement in Italy in 2013 is expected to be Herbalife Italia with a share of 32%, thanks to its experience and quality of products offered, which are strongly valued by Italians.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
It is expected that meal replacement will continue to perform well in the forecast period, with a constant value CAGR of 4%, reaching EUR222 million by 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Meal Replacement industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Meal Replacement industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Meal Replacement in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Meal Replacement in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- What are sales prospects given the looming global obesity crisis?
- What are sales prospects given a generally ageing population in developed markets?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in Finland
- Meal Replacement in Colombia
- Meal Replacement in Brazil
- Meal Replacement in Vietnam
- Meal Replacement in Romania
- Meal Replacement in Poland
- Meal Replacement in India
- Meal Replacement in the Netherlands
- Meal Replacement in Thailand