New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Meat in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/05/2012 -- Brazilian consumption of animal protein has already reached the levels of developed countries thanks to strong domestic production, improved economic prosperity and wider availability. Retailers are increasingly forming partnerships directly with producers to help maintain meat growth, quality and prices. Furthermore, producers are following European trends and creating brands to improve consumer loyalty. It is also very common to purchase meats at open markets on the streets of Rio de Janeiro...
Euromonitor International's Meat in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beef and Veal, Lamb, Mutton and Goat, Other Meat, Pork, Poultry.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meat market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Spain
- Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in India